We’d love to have you join us!
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you’re welcome here — to explore your faith, to meet new people, and to strengthen your personal relationship with God.
Visiting on Sundays
1. CHOOSE A SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE — During the months of September – June there are two worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. The 8:30 service is held in the chapel and is an intimate gathering. This service does not includes music and lasts about 30 minutes. The 10:00 a.m. Service is held in the sanctuary and includes choir, organ and hymns. During the Summer Months there is one service at 9:30 a.m.
2. SUNDAY SCHOOL for children and youth is held during the worship service. Children begin the hour in the sanctuary and are dismissed to Sunday School at the time of the children’s sermon.
3. PARKING — Our parking lot is located on the rear side of the building off Main Street. There is also parking on the street in front of the church or in the Stop and Shop parking lot across from the church.
4. COME ON IN! — There are three Sunday Morning entrances to the church. There is the entrance downstairs off the back parking lot. The Broad Street Entrance beside the Sanctuary and the Main Doors to the Sanctuary.
5. WORSHIP — Greeters will welcome you to the service, and give you a Bulletin outlining the service and help you find a seat. There may be an opportunity during worship to greet one another; you will not be singled out as a visitor. Worship consists of prayer, music, a biblical sermon, and an offering. Communion is offered on the first Sunday of each month as well as during special services though out the year.
Still Not Sure About Visiting?
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you still have. Call the church office at 203-235-1389 and speak with either Joan, the church secretary, or with the Pastor.